How long does it take to receive my order?
The current lead time for regular orders is 3-3.5 weeks. We are shipping all orders via express courier - best option out of DHL, Fedex or UPS.
This includes a 5-9 day assembly time on average (we assemble all lighting to order!).
If you intend to place an order of 20 or more lights, please contact us to get a more accurate lead time.
Why buy from Tudo&Co?
Tudo&Co is established in 2013. And over the decade, we've proudly worked with our customers on exciting projects all over the world. From fitting a venue in Sydney airport, Chanel boutique in Dubai, Gordon Ramsey's restaurant in Chicago, The Zuckerberg's foundation, Ubisoft in Canada, and countless of beautiful private homes.
Why work with us? We manufacture and assemble our own lights. That means we have the capability to produce and customise lights to perfectly suit your project's needs. We also UL or CE certify our lights to comply with local regulations. We hand check and test our lights to maintain our high quality standards.
Where does the order ship from?
We have our manufacturing workshop in China and we ship them out from ShenZhen.
Are your items in stock?
We keep the shades, cables, fittings in stock and we assemble to order - this allows us to customise the length for certain orders. We typically ship orders out 3-7 working days from the date of order.
Can you customise the length of the light cable?
If it is a pendant lighthanging on a cable we can normally extend the length. If you need a shorter length, you can shorten it prior to installation.
If it is a chandelier on a rod, it is still possible to lengthen or shorten. Please email us with your requirements and the name or a link to the light you need customising as well as your desired height.
Do you have a bigger or smaller version of this light?
At most times, the sizes we have available are already displayed on our website. In some situations we may have a smaller/larger version available, please get in touch with us with the light you have in mind!
If your order consists of a substantial number, we can look into manufacturing a different size for you. Please let us know your requirements.
Can you customise your lighting?
We are able to customise a number of things:
- the length of the cable
- the colour of the cable
- at times we can alter the colour of the shade, however the order quantity will need to be a number made of the same item to offset the set up costs - and the ability to alter the colour depends on which light is needed and also the quantity.
Are your lights certified?
We UL or CE certify the lighting based on the recipient's country. In the case of the light not being certified, we will disclose this in the specific product page.
Do you wave warranty period?
Your order is covered by a one year warrantee period from the date of purchase. We will replace any broken parts that are caused by a manufacturing fault.
Do you accept returns?
- IF PRODUCTS ARRIVED DAMAGED OR NOT AS DESCRIBED
- If product arrived damaged, faulty, or not as described, please send us photos of the damaged items and we will replace the order by shipping new products or refund the orders in full
- IF YOU NEED TO RETURN THE PRODUCTS FOR ANY OTHER REASON OTHER THAN THE ABOVE
- If you want to return the order because of a change in mind*, we will require you to ship the package back to us in original, unused condition within 14 days of receiving the order. In this case, customer pays for shipping cost both ways. Customer pays the cost of the return shipping and also the cost of the original shipping cost valued at 30% of the entire value of the order. Once the order has been shipped back to us, we will refund 70% of the entire order value.
- * change of mind is any reasons except item being faulty or damaged or not as described.
- ** original condition means the light is new and has never been installed.
What happens if something breaks?
Though breakages are a rare occurrence, if any item has been broken in transit, we ask that you email us the soonest you can and provide clear photos as proof of the damage.
We will issue replacement parts to replace anything that has damaged in transit.
Do you have a showroom?
At the moment our store is online only.
We can offer to send ‘real’ photos of our stock should you need to see them in a more natural light, please get in touch with our team!
Do you have any agents based in USA/Europe/Australia?
We handle all enquires in-house. Please let us know what you need and the quantities, we can put together a quote for you, and we ship worldwide!
Are the prices inclusive of import duty?
No, depending on the shipping country, you will be responsible for paying import charges to customs. The rates for each country vary, we highly recommend you find out your tax obligations first.
Orders to Europe that have a volumetric weight of 12kg or more (typically 3 regular sized lights) do not incur any additional VAT charges. Please email us with the details of your order if you would like us to check whether this applies.
I’m looking for a particular light but I couldn’t find it on your website, do you have this light ?
In many cases we can help source lighting from our partners! Please email us and we’ll see if we can find it for you.
How do I set up a trade account?
There's no need to set up an account, please email us what you need and how many you require, our team will get back to you shortly.